Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider ?
Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals. We are looking for a UX Designer who will join our product team and work on design and delivery of new products from concept generation to completion.
- Work with PMs to gather and define requirements for new features in a very fast paced environment
- Rapidly iterate on design solutions using appropriate tools like wireframes, interaction flows, user stories, pixel perfect mockups, screen specs, personas, scenarios, storyboards, task flows, user stories, etc.
- Working on interaction and visual style guide, develop, manage and refine design patterns
- Work with Developers to help implement features
- 5+ years of experience in both interaction and visual design
- Enjoy working in a fast paced agile environment
- Hands on designer that can create exciting results on their own
- Can address customer needs by simplifying complex workflows, promote ease of use and beauty
- Love reaching out to customers to understand their needs and expectations
- Keep an eye on latest UX trends and best practices
- Can recommend improvements for the user experience
- Have design experience with mobile and mobile apps
- Can effectively communicate with developers to implement and realize the design vision
- Have a portfolio to show your work
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), FSA, a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at email@example.com or 650-539-3872 .
Coupa - 17 months ago