HotSchedules was founded in 1999 by restaurant industry veterans whose vision was to deliver tools that helped the industry be more efficient. Leading with their intuitive, mobile and web-based employee scheduling, forecasting and messaging platform, they have now partnered under the Red Book Connect umbrella to provide paperless hiring and social, eLearning solutions. With its single sign-on platform that allows customers to opt into all or portions of the portfolio, no other company is more focused on using cloud-based technology to address the challenges associated with restaurant and hospitality operations. Currently serving more than 1.2 million users in over 128,000 locations across 26 countries, HotSchedules, part of the Red Book Connect Family has offices in Atlanta, Denver, Austin, Thessaloniki, Greece, Sydney, Australia and Shanghai, China. Learn More about RED BOOK CONNECT here [Learn more]
To provide an unparalleled customer experience by empowering our team and driving innovation
Serving those who serve others.
Service – We strive to delight our customers by anticipating their needs with simple, intuitive tools. We are serial entrepreneurs with a deep desire to do the right thing for our customers.
Creativity – We believe to make real change; we must be the catalyst and bring unbridled enthusiasm for innovation and continuous improvement.
Family – We seek and reward intelligent team members who exude honesty, integrity and accountability. We believe diversity and transparency in thought, practice and culture is an asset, not a risk.
Fun – We move fast, have fun and love what we do all while honoring work-life balance. We are intelligent risk-takers, never allowing blind enthusiasm to overtake reason.
Humility – We are responsible to our customers, our team members and our investors equally, requiring professional courage and humility.
Responsibility as a UX Designer
The RED BOOK CONNECT UX Designer will work closely with the UI/UX, Product and Development teams to deliver cutting-edge user interfaces for our global data driven applications. This team member will be responsible for creating wireframes, prototypes, design mock-ups and functional requirements. Mobile rock stars welcome!
Even better if…
- Advanced knowledge of:
- Wire Framing tools: Balsamiq preferred
- Build wire frames / prototypes
- Create mock ups for web and mobile apps
- Perform focus and user group testing
- Work closely with dev team to deliver assets (art, mock-up, etc)
- Experience with Mobile
- Designing for big data applications
- Preferred background in Design for large data driven applications.
- Only Austin based candidates will be considered.
- BA in Technology, Design, Web Development or related fields.
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and use independent judgment.