WHO WE ARE: InRhythm is an Agile-focused technology consulting and advisory firm based in Midtown Manhattan. We're not an ordinary tech consulting company, and that shows in our extraordinary people and the clients we work with. We take pride in our values and track record of excellence, and in the past three years have grown by over 300%. In 2013 InRhythm was named as one of INC's Top 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, and was also featured on the NYC Top 100 Growing Companies list. We have an impressive record of success with clients who range from Fortune 500 organizations to exciting high-growth companies. We've worked with Weight Watchers, Equinox, Barnes & Noble, Hertz, Time, Inc, Amplify, Yodle.com, Mimeo.com, Booker.com, Tory Burch, and Media Math, among others. We enjoy working with a range of cutting-edge technologies to create exciting web applications, and we bring together design, interaction, and technology in ways that challenge and advance what's already being done. We believe in collaborative teams that share ideas and learn from each other, and we encourage each other to grow professionally, intellectually, and personally. InRhythm is an exciting place to work, and it's our people who make us who we are. We work on and offsite with clients to help them extend their ability to meet their users' needs and create unforgettable user experiences. If you are an experienced Sr. User Experience Lead with a strong design background interested in working to find unique solutions in challenging projects, then InRhythm may be the place for you.
- Develop product storyboards to collaborate with stakeholder, create sketches, wireframes, prototypes and other design artifacts that become the project's common design reference.
- Lead interactive discussions to ensure design aligns to customer needs and continuously improve and adapt sketches, wireframes and prototypes as new product info arrives.
- Work to understand and improve existing product UX
- Ensure consistent UX design and implementation across products. At any time be called upon to lead a focused conversation about the UX design.
- Be available to answer developers' questions that arise when implementing features.
- This initiative needs a creative thought leader that is excited about designing a general landing page as a 2.0 version of the website. Need to be inviting and informative "Marketplace " that balances the right amount of information gathering up front from the consumer, non-intrusively, and to increase conversions.
Requirements: Design is priority our client/partner has a backend team.
7+ years of work history in user experience, information architect, interaction designer or related role
7+ years of data visualization experience
7+ years of UX experience in an agile design/development environment Demonstrated work in a data heavy industry; financial industry experience desired but not required Familiarity with Axure Wireframe & Mockup Tool or other popular tool
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...