SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, but there's really much more to us than that. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experience on the planet, period. We do this because we believe everyone deserves easy access to the insights and information they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 10 years, we refuse to grow up. We are still small and nimble; everyone plays an impactful role; and when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 100% of the Fortune 100, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. In any given month, we collect more than 25 million survey responses from people in over 190 countries around the world.
If this sounds like home to you, and you're ready to make your work matter to millions, we'd love to meet you.
SurveyMonkey is looking for a UX Designer who will work closely with web developers and product personnel to deliver the ultimate user experience to survey creators and respondents.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand and user requirements
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process
- Work with web developers and engineers to deliver the final product
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a key member of a User Experience Design team participating in the complete product development lifecycle of several successfully launched web and/or software applications
- 5 or more years total industry experience (corporate, software, web, agency experience)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including user research, product management and engineering)
- Experience with application design
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product and technology teams)
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wire frames, prototypes, and screen flows
- A degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.
SurveyMonkey - 21 months ago