UserTesting.com is a fast-growing start-up in Mountain View (right off 101) in our 6th year of business. We’re in the business of helping website managers answer one question: “WHY are people leaving my website without buying?” We do that by recording ‘think-aloud’ videos of people using websites, so you can quickly see why they get stuck and frustrated. We’ve become part of the website and mobile improvement process for companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Walmart, and Twitter.
We’re looking for a smart and energetic Designer who's all about design that is easy to use. From conception to sketches to iteration to production, be prepared to own and organize your work. Ideal candidates will successfully take charge of entire features, pages, and apps. Experience working with engineers is an absolute must.
We have a STRONG preference for someone who can work on site at our office near Google in Mountain View.
You’ll design new products through their life-cycle, from sketch to wireframe to mockup to interactive prototype to final design. Responsibilities include:
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Create designs for both our website product and our mobile product
- Conduct usability testing
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, engineering, and customer support to prioritize needs
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
Bonus Points for:
- 3+ years of experience as an online designer
- Knowledge and experience in the field of usability
- Design experience at a start up
- Agile development experience
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
What We Offer:
- Knowledge of UserTesting.com and other usability tools
- Design-related degree
UserTesting.com is a profitable 50 person company and recently raised $3M to acclerate our growth. The product team is only four people including you so you'll have a huge impact on our mission of making the web a better place.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- IRA plan with matching contributions
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Education reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid time off to work at a charity or nonprofit of your choice
- You’ll be working for the Chief Product Officer
User Testing - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -