We’re looking for a self-starter UX Designer with a proven portfolio in data visualization and user interaction design. You will play an instrumental role in formulating, establishing and annotating the navigation, functionality, organizational structure, and page-to-page flows for our campaign management dashboard and reporting interfaces.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with Drawbridge’s world-class product and engineering team on all aspects of product UX: both for internal users and for Drawbridge customers
- Apply innovative and cutting edge interactions to design fully self-service
- Distill complex data into simple and elegant visualization to help marketers extract key insights and call-to-action
- Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate your design concepts to a broad range of colleagues, customers and end users, and work collaboratively to reach a final design
- Create and maintain our website, and key sales, marketing and product documentation assets
What We're Looking For
- 10 to 12 years professional experience as a UX designer for a SaaS product with upwards of 200 customer
- Strong experience in interaction design a must. Data visualization and visual design skills very helpful
- Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and be hands-on
- Experience with rapid iteration, wireframing, prototyping
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. developers, product managers, and users
- BA/BS degree in CS or related field preferred but not required
What's In It For You
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- Thrive in an exciting, evolving environment which will constantly challenge you
- Work with a lot of fun, smart people, in a cool work environment
- Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks. Rapid improvement in your ping pong and foosball skills
Drawbridge has developed the first self-learning ad technology that leverages insights from cross-device behavior to enable advertisers and marketers to reach targeted mobile audiences. Drawbridge's unique approach is built on a foundation of large-scale machine learning algorithms that correlate audience behavior across screens. Through its innovative technology, the company is able to gain insights and a much deeper understanding of mobile audience behavior than was previously possible. The company is located in Silicon Valley and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caulfield and Byers, and Northgate Capital. For more information, visit www.drawbrid.ge .
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drawbridge is an equal opportunity employer.
drawbridge - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
DrawBridge is a creative arts program for homeless children and youth, operating in six counties in California that include San Mateo,...