The Product Engineering Intern will contribute to the department’s projects as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Increase the mobility of internal platforms (mMedia and mmPlan) through tablet optimization.
- Develop user scenarios, conceptual models, product and site architectures, work flow diagrams, high-fidelity wireframes, and visual mockups.
- Prototype high fidelity mocks and craft hand written CSS in an organized, scalable and timely fashion.
- Facilitate the product discovery process with Product and Technology leadership.
- Knowledge of the design concepts used for highly complex data-driven software applications
- Ability to effectively communicate and drive complex UX decisions across cross-functional teams
- Interest in developing visual communication skills
- Academic experience in graphic design
M anagement reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Completed at least 2 years and currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering. Or recent graduate.
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Millennial Media - 14 months ago