Security Clearance Level Secret Key Functions • Follow a user-centered design process
- Conduct user interviews and observations and elicit requirements
- Translate user requirements into interactive prototypes that are both usable and visually compelling Required Education/Experience: BS and 1 year experience or MS Desired Education/Experience BS in Human Factors Engineering, BS in Human Computer Interaction, or BA in Interaction Design and 2 years of hands on user interface design and prototyping Required Skills: • Ability to analyze existing systems and propose user experience enhancements
- Talent for creating intuitive designs ranging from low-fidelity to high-fidelity ones
- Knowledge of industry best practices
- Experience with UCD methods including heuristic evaluation, cognitive task analysis, and contextual inquiry
- A team player who knows how to work with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent networking and influencing skills Desired Skills • Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working on agile development teams
- Knowledge of and experience with graphics programming in Java3D, X3D, Direct3D, Java Swing, OpenGL or Web 2.0-oriented visualization technologies such as Ruby.
- Experience with game engines and/or APIs
- Experience with mashup-related technologies
- Experience with multitouch and augmented reality technologies. Travel Statement *This position will require overnight travel up to 10% of the time. Clearance Statement *Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, MITRE will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Mitre Corporation - 14 months ago
Politicians try to engineer a better government, but MITRE governs the country's best engineering. A private, not-for-profit organization,...