An Ultrasound Technician career with Life Line Screening means being an integral part of a team delivering medically appropriate tests with an emphasis on clinical excellence, all while creating the ultimate customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to learn and perform ABI, Osteoporosis Risk Assessment, Atrial Fibrillation and blood test screenings in accordance with the company’s protocols and in a proficient and timely manner
- Flexibility to work variable hours including 1-4 hours paid travel time in a team van. Some Saturday work as well as 2 or 3 overnight trips per month. (No Holidays, no Sundays, and you’ll never be on call.)
- Unload and load screening equipment from the team van
- Set up and breakdown of screening event and registration area
- Manage the registration process of participants and the flow of the screening event. This includes educating and recommending medically appropriate screenings for individual participants
- Eager to work in a fast-paced work environment where a passion for helping others, as well as accuracy performing tests, are held at the highest of standards
- Willingness to perform other duties and projects that are requested by Management
- Drive the company vehicle to and from the assigned screening sites upon approval
- Graduate of an ultrasound program or formal training program.
- ARDMS or CCI Registered preferred.
- If not registered, must obtain registry with the ARDMS or CCI within 12 months of hire date
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work and prosper in a team environment.
- Willing to be available for local and/or national assignments as needed.
- Willing to learn and deliver new modalities, products and services as introduced.
Life Line Screening - 21 months ago
At Life Line Screening, our mission is to make people aware of unrecognized health problems and encourage them to seek follow-up care with...