An Ultrasound Technician career with Life Line Screening means being an integral part of a team delivering medically appropriate tests with an emphasis on clinical excellence, all while creating the ultimate customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to learn and perform ABI, Osteoporosis Risk Assessment, Atrial Fibrillation and blood test screenings in accordance with the company’s protocols and in a proficient and timely manner
- Flexibility to work variable hours including 1-4 hours paid travel time in a team van. Some Saturday work as well as 2 or 3 overnight trips per month. (No Holidays, no Sundays, and you’ll never be on call.)
- Unload and load screening equipment from the team van
- Set up and breakdown of screening event and registration area
- Manage the registration process of participants and the flow of the screening event. This includes educating and recommending medically appropriate screenings for individual participants
- Eager to work in a fast-paced work environment where a passion for helping others, as well as accuracy performing tests, are held at the highest of standards
- Willingness to perform other duties and projects that are requested by Management
- Drive the company vehicle to and from the assigned screening sites upon approval
- Graduate of an ultrasound program or formal training program.
- ARDMS or CCI Registered preferred.
- If not registered, must obtain registry with the ARDMS or CCI within 12 months of hire date
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work and prosper in a team environment.
- Willing to be available for local and/or national assignments as needed.
- Willing to learn and deliver new modalities, products and services as introduced.
At Life Line Screening, our mission is to make people aware of unrecognized health problems and encourage them to seek follow-up care with...