Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and OSHA regulations. Six months previous experience preferred. Must be a registered ultrasound technician. Consistently arrives at work, in professional attire, on time and completes all tasks within established time frame. Seeks appropriate tasks when primary tasks are completed and assists co-workers as needed. Demonstrates adaptability to expanded roles.
Education and Certification:
Radiologic Technology School Graduate helpful.
General Summary of Duties:
Provides ultrasound diagnostic tests for patients.
Example of Essential Duties:
- Performs ultrasounds diagnostic procedures.
- Writes technical impressions.
- Ensures machinery is operating properly.
- Maintains necessary inventory.
- Positions patients for procedure.
- Prepares patients for physician (vitals, asst. with exams, etc.)
- Schedules procedures and educate patients.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Toledo Clinic - 14 months ago