Under the direction of the Ultrasound Supervisor, the Administrative Director, and/or the Department Chairman, the ultrasound technologist employs professional imaging skills to assure quality management of all patients (neonate through geriatric). The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, quality control, ultrasound safety and the adherence to all American College of Radiology guidelines. The position requires excellent positioning, communication, organizational, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Previous experience in the ultrasound field preferred.
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility in assignment to other duties as required.
- Stress management skills
- Maintain professional etiquette at all times.
- Must be a registered or registry eligible Diagnostic Medical Sonographer R.D.M.S.
- Must pass Diagnostic Medical Sonography registration within one year of hire.
- Must maintain Continuing Medical Education requirements.
Kosciusko Community Hospital
Afternoon Shift - with rotation if needed
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 14 months ago