An Unarmed Security Guard is assigned to specific locations to perform various security and customer service related services. Major Responsibilities: Guards Residential or Commercial property against damage, fire, theft, trespassing and illegal entry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interacts with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Provides building and premises security to the client’s property.
- Conducts patrols and security checks.
- Provides effective access and egress control
- Regulates and directing traffic, as necessary.
- Responds to alarm signals.
- Is alert to observe, correct and report fire and safety hazards.
- Promotes safety to prevent accidents.
21 years of age or older
- Promotes employee-management relations, goodwill and public relations.
An Equal Rights Note: Guardian Eagle Security Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer . We uphold all State and Federal Civil Rights laws. We also believe that fostering diversity within the workplace contributes to the success of the Company. Click Here to Read Our Recruiting Disclaimer .
- A High School Diploma or GED is required (Must bring copy to the interview)
- Must have a valid California Guard Card or able to meet State requirements for licensing for a Security Guard Card
- Must have a valid California Driver License
- No felony convictions or misdemeanors
- Able to complete a comprehensive background investigation and 10-panel drug screen
- Ability to talk, see and hear. (With glasses and hearing aids, if necessary).
- Physical exertion including, but not limited to, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling, standing, sitting, walking and walking up and down stairs. Must be able to move and/or carry objects and materials. Must be able to lift and/or move objects and materials of various weights.
- Basic skill regarding computer use
Guardian Eagle Security Inc. - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Guardian Eagle Security Inc. is a California Corporation founded in 2002 and has grown steadily by providing uncompromising management...