Organization: Business Process Outsourcing
Location: Dallas, TX
This is your invitation to join an organization offering greater opportunity, greater challenge and greater satisfaction. Accenture Credit Services BPO is a dedicated team of people who provide end-to-end mortgage processing capabilities to our clients through long-term partnerships. We not only maintain this key business function for our clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition. Accenture Credit Services is one of the top three providers of mortgage processing services in the US.
As part of our Accenture Credit Services Team, you can expect to:
has the following responsibilities:
- Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills
- Work with highly talented people in a creative and collaborative environment
- Learn from our supportive, approachable leaders who are the best in the business
- Incorporate skills to deliver high quality solutions for our clients
- Enjoy a defined career path that recognizes Top Performers
- Receive a competitive Accenture Total Rewards benefits package
- Perform income, credit and property analysis on conventional loan files submitted within the time frame established by departmental management
- Perform timely reviews of conditions submitted a well as loan resubmissions
- Analyze challenging loan packages to render sound credit solutions
- Maintain quality and production standards as defined by business
- Provides exemplary customer service to both internal staff and external customer by explaining credit decision and offering alternative options when needed.
- Provide prompt, courteous and excellent service at an acceptable cost to all customers and operate in accordance with the company's standards
- Adequately and effectively explain in written and verbal form the decision reached in a manner that will maintain a positive relationship with all customers
- Actively cooperate and interact with all entities of the client
- Perform other job related duties and special projects as required
- Minimum 2 years experience in underwriting property and credit with lender approved, full package final sign-off authority or 18 months of underwriting experience with Accenture Credit Services/Zenta
- High school diploma
- 3+ years total experience in underwriting property and credit with full package final sign-off authority or 2 years recent experience in Conventional, Government, FHA, VA loans
- 4 year degree in finance or accounting preferred
Professional Skill Requirements:
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Experience with and knowledge of property and credit underwriting requirements of FNMA, FHLMC, and private mortgage insurance companies
- Ability to effectively make decisions in an independent manner and availability as a resource advisor for all staff
- Good analytical, problem solving, organizational and communication skills needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Outlook
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting,...