Ryan Specialty Group, LLC (RSG) is a global organization
comprised of wholesale insurance brokerage, managing
general underwriters, and syndicates to Lloyd’s at
London. One of our premier business segments, WKFC
Underwriting Managers, seeks an Underwriter Trainee to
join our growing, fast-paced office located in San
Francisco, CA. The ideal candidate will possess a 4-year
degree with 0-3 years of administrative support
experience within a corporate office environment.
Property & Casualty Wholesale Insurance Industry
experience a plus.
new business and handle renewals.
- Produce business in assigned territory, underwrite
acceptability, coverage, and pricing in accordance
- Evaluate, classify, and rate risks to determine
with WKFC guidelines.
retention ratios, as well as new business hit
- Monitor critical areas such as loss ratios,
guidelines and procedures.
- Create and prepare marketing summaries.
- Solicit Renewals according to company underwriting
- Process quotes, binders, and invoices.
- Check all documents received thoroughly for
Education / Experience / Skills:
field a huge plus!
- Four year degree; insurance-related major preferred.
- Experience within the Property & Casualty insurance
- 0-3 years of office experience in an administrative
administration, office software and office machines
- Additional training or coursework in office
levels as well as internal and external clients.
- Proactive ability to interact well with all employee
office and organization.
- Convey a positive and professional image of the
Microsoft Word, Outlook, Microsoft Excel and
- Basic knowledge and skill level required in use of
- Strong work ethic, independently, and in a team
in workflow as business needs change.
- Excellent ability to set and re-establish priorities
- Acts with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates a commitment to outstanding client
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Division/Department : WKFC
% of Travel Required : None
Ryan Specialty Group - 16 months ago