- Gather industry data to analyze the relative attractiveness of a particular risk, and profitably price the risk.
- Stay abreast of economic trends and regulatory changes and analyze where those changes may impact the profitability of the industry; create additional liability exposures and/or spur the development of new products to fill market niches.
- Meet with insureds to discuss and assess their operations, controls, and procedures, investment strategy, regulatory, shareholder and legal exposures.
- Responsible for the entirety of an account's lifecycle, including securing submissions, analyzing exposures, and servicing the underwriting file.
- Negotiate and structure coverage, including pricing and policy terms and conditions.
- Identify and execute cross-selling opportunities.
1 year relevant experience
A bachelors degree in a related field
Training or experience in financial and economic analysis
Superior written and interpersonal communication skills
Proficiency in Word and Excel
AIG and its member companies form one of the world’s leading insurance organizations. We provide insurance for businesses and individuals,...