One Reverse Mortgage , a Quicken Loans company, is one of the fastest-growing reverse mortgage companies in the nation. Every day, more and more senior homeowners choose One Reverse Mortgage for their home financing needs.
What You'll Do/Need
Our Underwriters carefully review all the information in our clients’ mortgage application. They are responsible for making the decision if loans should be processed and play an important role in our approval procedure.
- Review loans and signed borrower mortgage applications
- Make delicate credit decisions on each loan reviewed
- Answer underwriting questions from processors and loan officers
- Conduct final checks of loan conditions before final approval
- Comply with all local and federal fair lending laws and net benefit requirements
- Submit mortgage applications and borrower information thru an AUS
- Review the AUS findings to status the application accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and a passion to provide exceptional client service
- At least five years of previous mortgage experience
- At least three years of previous mortgage underwriting experience
- Experience with FHA and VA (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Comfortable using technology with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team, with minimal instructions and/or supervision
What You'll Get
Why We're Different
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Meet the anti-corporate culture of One Reverse, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun doing it.
One Reverse Mortgage is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans - 20 months ago