Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for a Consumer Underwriter .
In this role, you will provide underwriting for a variety of retail loans, such as Home Equity, unsecured, auto loans, deposit-secured, etc. The successful candidate will apply their knowledge and understanding of consumer loan regulations and compliance to underwrite a large volume of loans in accordance with company guidelines. They must learn all aspects of Susquehanna's loan products and procedures in order to underwrite complex transaction applications and perform reviews on loans that are sent from junior underwriters where a higher lending authority is required. Required to work one Friday per month from 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Top candidates will possess the following:
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team-oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna Team!
- A minimum of 5 years of manual and/or automated underwriting experience in consumer and residential real estate loans including complex loans
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team while successfully achieving productivity goals within deadlines
- Proven ability to work closely with sales staff to structure loans
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail .
We offer company training, competitive salaries and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bancshares, which bears the name of the river that flows through the heart of its market area, is the holding company for...