Ryan Specialty Group, LLC is a global organization
comprised of wholesale insurance brokerage, managing
general underwriters, and syndicates to Lloyd’s of
London. Think Risk Underwriting Agency (TRUA), one of
our premiere business segments, seeks an Underwriting
Assistant to join our fast-paced office located in
Hartford, CT. The ideal candidate will possess a 4-year
degree and administrative support experience within a
corporate office environment. Professional Liability
Insurance Industry required.
including initial review and processing of
- Work closely to support members of Underwriting team
levels are being met.
- Monitor accounts to ensure that consistent service
all account requirements are properly handled.
- Work with underwriters and brokers to ensure that
including initial review of endorsement and
- Manage various mid-term client servicing issues
- Research and manage competitor intelligence.
- Work on special projects as required.
- Assist underwriters in rating and/or
including but not limited to procuring
- Assist in the binding and issuance of policies
subjectivities, maintaining the electronic
underwriting files, soliciting/maintaining renewal
submissions, accounts and premium
- Work with RSG Operations to coordinate/reconcile
Education / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree; and/or 3 + years Insurance
Professional Liability Underwriting team.
- 2+ years in a similar role supporting a
- Must possess excellent written, verbal , and
include experience creating and working with various
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites to
and workflows as business needs change.
- Excellent ability to set and re-establish priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding client
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Division/Department : ThinkRisk
% of Travel Required : None