Cannon Cochran Management Services, Inc. (CCMSI) is a leading Third Party Administrator in self-insurance services headquartered in Danville, IL. We are guided by core values including integrity, insisting on excellence and being passionately focused on customer service. Those values, coupled with our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), engage ownership with our employees and offers top of the line customer service for both our internal and external clients. |
This is a perfect opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic work environment. CCMSIs emphasis is on customer service and you will be expected to set and achieve performance goals in a challenging and growing team environment.
We are currently seeking an Underwriting Policy Analyst to join our team in the Danville, IL office.
Primary responsibilities will be reviewing client property and casualty insurance policies for validity and data entry into policy management system. Perform updates to policies and policyholders, runs reports for renewal of policies. Will work closely with underwriting team on various projects as needed.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree with insurance background or Associates degree with 4 years of related business experience
- Property and Casualty experience is a plus
- Customer service skills and underwriting knowledge
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software applications and have extensive experience using Excel spreadsheets and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational ability and mathematical aptitude
- Professional demeanor
- Presentation skills
- Discretion and confidentiality required
- Flexibility, initiative, and the ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision a must
- Ability to work as a team member in a rapidly-changing environment
CCMSI is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Flexible Spending, Life, ESOP and 401K.
CareerBuilder - 19 months ago