Under direct supervision, follows established methods, practices, and procedures, and applies general principles and concepts. Work is typically reviewed upon completion to determine if objectives were achieved.
• Accurately enters policy or submission information in department systems.
• Assembles and distributes policy communication documents.
• Pulls/files back requested files for Home Office staff.
• Attaches mail.
• Distributes and orders Loss Runs to the branches when necessary.
• Orders loss runs requested by agents and insureds via fax, email or mail.
• Sorts, distributes and attaches mail for staff.
• Duties may include any reasonable Company related assignments as directed by Management.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
1-3 months related experience and/or training.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Data entry skills and the ability to learn enterprise and department specific applications. Basic Word and Excel knowledge. Basic research skills.
ICW Group - 30+ days ago