OBJECTIVE OF POSITION |
The Unemployment Coordinator is responsible for managing and responding to all unemployment inquiries, and will interact with Payroll, Compensation, Finance, and other departments. The Unemployment Coordinator will also assist supervisors who are required to participate in any unemployment hearings.
- Responsible for reviewing and responding to all unemployment inquiries.
- Research whether previous employees are eligible for unemployment compensation, or whether they quit or were terminated for cause.
- Prepare and file responses to unemployment inquiries on the applicable unemployment forms, all prior to any deadlines.
- Notify supervisors of any required unemployment hearings.
- Consult with and advise supervisors who are required to participate in unemployment hearings.
- Coordinate and Human Resources, Compensation, Payroll, Finance and other departments or corporate function groups as necessary.
- Other projects or work as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years unemployment experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Lawson).
- Ability to manage a high volume workload.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to function in a team environment, and as an individual contributor.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and move among several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, based upon the needs of the business.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings as needed.
When you just deplore your bare wood floor and feel the need to improve your home's décor, Kirkland's hopes you'll explore...