To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Catamaran is looking for a Unified Systems Specialist I with 2-3 years of experience working in a desktop support/server/network admin role. The candidate will be responsible for providing an array of enterprise support services including desktop, server, network and telephony support. This role requires strong communication skills, excellent problem solving skills and someone who really likes to work with people and technology!
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Software/hardware installation and maintenance on desktop/laptop computers
- Complete tasks assigned through ticketing system
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure resolution meets defined SLA's
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT field
- Possesses excellent communication skills including verbal, listening, and written skills
- Must be able to multi-task, be able to learn new things, adapt to new procedures
- Configure and deploy desktop operating systems (Windows XP/7) with Microsoft SCCM
- Configure and troubleshoot desktop hardware (Dell, HP, Lenovo)
- Configure and troubleshoot network access (LAN, WLAN, VPN)
- Experience administering Windows Server 2003/2008 OS
- Experience working with and administering objects within Active Directory
- Support and maintain enterprise applications running on desktop/server platforms (MS Office, Rumba, IBM iSeries Navigator, FileZilla, Adobe, McAfee VirusScan/Endpoint Encryption, UltraEdit, Winzip, Cisco VPN client, etc.)
- Assist with mobile phone and tablet technologies deployed in the enterprise
- Experience in an Avaya and/or Cisco VoIP environment desired.
- Experience with Service-Now