Working together with some of the industry's most innovative minds, the designer is responsible for the design of engine components on an exciting new engine program. The designer will have involvement in the entire design process, from conceptual model creation to production level detailing. There will be considerable involvement and responsibility in the design layout, creation, and maintenance of Unigraphics CAD models, 2D drawings, tolerance stack-up's and BOM's.
Must have a highly creative ability to design new technical concepts
- #1 need: Experience in the design of complex castings and precision machined components
- Knowledge of GD&T application
- Must have Powertrain design engineering experience
- Knowledge of prototype manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- 5 years minimum experience in related positions
- Heavy experience in Unigraphics NX2 solid modeling is required
- Experienced in engineering documentation, FMEA, DVP&R, etc.
- Must be a highly motivated team player with excellent organizational skills
Altair Engineering - 7 months ago
Altair Engineering is an information technology and product development consulting company that provides software and services to more than...