1-3 years experience preferred
Unit Clerk II
The Unit Clerk, under the supervision of a unit Director, is responsible for performing clerical and patient care duties in the specified unit; requesting supplies, equipment and services from other departments; and processing patient charges. This employee follows the policy/procedures of Verde Valley Medical Center (VVMC). This employee performs other duties, as assigned or directed, that are within the scope and abilities of individuals training. This employee assists with procedures as directed. This employee prepares supplies and equipment for emergent interventions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) Required
- Graduate of a Nursing Assistant Program Required
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Acute care experience preferred
- Arizona Certified Nursing Assistant Licensure Required
- BLS (American Heart Assoc) Required
Serving half the state of Arizona and employing nearly 3,000 people—including 300 physicians—Northern Arizona Healthcare is the...