Award Winning Care
Our OhioHealth family of associates is a collaborative group that discovers and succeeds together. Our culture is defined by our mission and OhioHealth values of excellence, compassion, integrity and stewardship.
What is it like to work at OhioHealth?
WE have an unwavering commitment to put our patients at the center of everything we do, providing quality care and an exceptional patient experience. Through our many feedback channels, our associates tell us they are proud to work for OhioHealth, enjoy the people they work with, and feel valued as a part of our OhioHealth family.
…if your passion is to work in a caring environment
…if you believe that learning is a life-long process
…if you strive for excellence and want to be among the best in the healthcare industry
For the seventh consecutive year, OhioHealth has been named to FORTUNEmagazine’s list of the nation’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” in 2013. Being a Best Company is about our culture and how we engage one another. This recognition is one measure of our success in achieving a part of our vision — to be an organization “where people want to work.” Apply now and work together with us to improve the health of those we serve. Position Summary
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, provides clerical support for assigned nursing unit. In doing so, transcribes physicians' orders, schedules diagnostic tests and therapies for patients, assembles and maintains patients' charts, answers telephone and intercom calls, provides routine information, and relays other calls and messages. Minimum Qualifications
1. Work requires a high school level of communication and/or math skills and no previous experience plus three to six months of time on the job.
2. No certification, registration or licensure required.
3. Work requires the analytical skills to gather and interpret data in situations where the information or problems are not overly difficult or complex.
4. Work requires the communication skills necessary to exchange information on factual matters, understand and transmit instructions, and perform other duties requiring a comparable level of communication skills.
5. Work is performed in accordance with instructions and procedures but incumbents must organize the work, set priorities, and request occasional exceptions when necessary. Additional Job Information
6:45 p.m. - 7:15 a.m.; one 12-hour shift per week, 24 hours per 2 week pay period, includes weekend rotation. Scheduled Hours Per Week
12 Equal Employment Opportunity
OhioHealth is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains
compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. OhioHealth does not discriminate
against associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age,
ancestry, national origin, veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, or other
characteristics protected by law. Equal employment opportunity is extended to all persons in all
aspects of the associate-employer relationship including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion,
transfer, compensation, discipline, reduction in staff, termination, assignment of benefits, and any
other term or condition of employment.