Community Educations Centers (CEC), is a leading provider of residential reentry and in-prison community corrections programs. Working in over 18 states across the U.S., we provide a foundation of support to change addictive and criminal behaviors and effectively prepare our residents for community reentry. With programming that encompasses assessment, drug and alcohol education, and family education services for juvenile and adult populations; we are redefining effective means to reduce recidivism.
- Protect the property of the individuals as well as the facility against carelessness, negligence, malicious mischief depredations and fire.
- Maintain order in the housing units, hallways, cafeteria, offices, smoking areas, conference rooms, shower room, and recreation areas.
- Receive and follow all orders and instructions issued by Supervisor.
- Remain on duty post until properly relieved.
- Report all incidents in writing to his or her Supervisor.
- Conduct daily inspection and searches.
- Resident movement and recreation activities.
- Co-facilitate small group.
We are seeking candidates with leadership qualities, organized, assertive and great communication skills.
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at www.cecintl.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer