Community Education Centers, Inc. (CEC) is a leading provider of jail/detention management, offender reentry, and in-prison treatment services in America, operating in 18 states and the Commonwealth of Bermuda, with nearly 30,000 individuals in our daily care. Join a dynamic team that focuses on providing quality services and operations to a diverse array of local, county, state, and federal jurisdictions, including the U.S. Marshals Service, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- Protect the property of the individuals as well as the facility against carelessness, negligence, malicious mischief depredations and fire.
- Maintain order in the housing units, hallways, cafeteria, offices, smoking areas, conference rooms, shower room, and recreation areas.
- Receive and follow all orders and instructions issued by Supervisor.
- Remain on duty post until properly relieved.
- Report all incidents in writing to his or her Supervisor.
- Conduct daily inspection and searches.
- Resident movement and recreation activities.
- Co-facilitate small group.
We are seeking candidates with leadership qualities, organized, assertive and great communication skills.
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at www.cecintl.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard