Community Educations Centers (CEC), is a leading provider of residential reentry and in-prison community corrections programs. Working over 18 states across the U.S., we provide a foundation of support to change addictive and criminal behaviors and effectively prepare our residents for community reentry. With programming that encompass assessment, drug and alcohol education, family education services for juvenile and adult populations; we are redefining effective means to reduce recidivism.
1. Facilitation of group therapy and utilization of appropriate treatment modalities in group sessions.
2. Organize and facilitate individual treatment for residents.
3. Responsible for maintaining or receiving the minimum credentials required by the Department of Health.
4. Prepare and present lectures as assigned.
5. Responsible for maintaining resident files and preparing necessary paperwork and documentation as required by the Department of Health.
6. Implement and assess treatment plans for residents.
7. Attend staff meetings and clinical supervision as scheduled.
8. To perform all of the responsibilities as may be assigned relative to the position.
9. To provide input to the Clinical Director / Clinical Supervisor as to the current and future therapeutic/ resident needs and issues.
10. To implement all policies and procedures relative to the treatment program and ADAPPT.
11. To assure that all necessary reports relative to treatment are completed and submitted as required.
12. Function and serve as a team member with treatment staff, clinical supervisor and support staff.
13. Responsible for providing input into the development of an individual training plan along with the Clinical Supervisor.
14. Responsible for meeting the goals and objectives of the individual training plan and completing the training requirements of the staff development plan.
(1) Masters Degree or above from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in human services) or a related field which includes a practicum in a health or human service agency.
(2) A Bachelors Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in human services or related field) and 1 year clinical experience in a health or human service agency.
(3) An Associate Degree form an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing, (with a clinical specialty in the human services) or related field and 2 years clinical experience in health or human service agency.
(4) Current Licensure in PA as a registered nurse and a degree from an accredited school of nursing and 1 year of counseling experience in a health or human service agency.
(5) Full certification as an addictions counselor by a state wide certification body which is a member of a National certification body or certification by another state governments substance abuse counseling certification board. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 8 months ago
Caron Treatment Centers
- 24 days ago