Job Function: In accordance with established policies and procedures: establishes, retains and deepens relationships with financial center customers and potential customers while providing exceptional customer service. Performs duties ranging from teller function to sales, new account openings, and partner referrals per the incentive policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates commitment, dependability and respect for the team with regular and predictable attendance, punctuality, and agreed-upon schedule of availability. Projects a professional image in dress, manner communication and focus.
• Greet & assist customers as they arrive in the Financial Service Center; provides exceptional customer service throughout the customer interaction.
• Constantly exceeds customer expectations for service as measured by Observation Coaching; resolves customer issues effectively and efficiently.
• Process all types of teller transactions accurately & according to policy & procedure including: checking account deposits, cashing checks, daily merchant deposits, cash advance, Cashiers Checks, money orders, loan payments, travel and gift cards, check reorders, night drop deposits.
• Is consistently accurate in regards to cash handling and maintains a good cash difference record according to the accountability policy.
• Responsible for using Customer Profile/relationship selling model for on-going profiling of new and existing customers in person and on the phone to identify immediate and future needs.
• Knows features and benefits of all bank and partner products and uses needs assessment and consultative selling techniques to sell, cross-sell, up-sell, or refer products and services.
• Proactively works towards achievement of individual and financial center sales and service goals. Expected to meet individual goals monthly, quarterly and annually as per the universal banker standards.
• Completes accurate customer transactions/documentation in accordance with policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and regulations. Expected to follow all bank policies and procedures and maintain confidentiality of customer information according to the Non-solicitation and Nondisclosure policy of the Bank.
• Expected to attend and participate in on going training, financial center meetings and Sales/Service ExSELLence Meetings.
• Other tasks as assigned from time to time by supervisor or other member of management
Job Qualifications/ Required Skills and Abilities:
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent, proactive sales and service skills
• Able to handle multiple tasks
• Exhibit and maintain high degree of professionalism
• Maintain high degree of confidentiality and integrity
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels of the organization
• Must be willing to make outbound phone calls to existing customer base
• Excellent follow through and time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficient in PC, web and database
• MUST possess a “can do” customer-service attitude/philosophy
Education: College degree preferred or related experience
Experience: Minimum of one year previous Teller/Personal Banker experience or one to two years of strong sales experience
Country Club Bank - 16 months ago