Our Universal Banker Welcomes and establishes relationships by getting to know the customer to provide an extraordinary experience. Serves in a dual-purpose role which requires a colleague to fulfill responsibilities of both a Teller and a Personal Banker. Each day you will have the opportunity to use your passion for helping people to create genuine moments of connection. Let us be the first to Welcome you to your next best career move!
The person in this position:
· Will be asked to perform the duties of the role based upon the needs of the branch, which may vary
· Personalizes each customer interaction while accurately processing banking transactions, including balancing daily
· Proactively advises consumer and business clients by recommending appropriate bank products
· Manages a self-developed pipeline of clients and prospects for future selling opportunities with the objective of meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals.
· Maintains strong client relationships to expand cross sell opportunities looking to expand relationships and develop cross sell opportunities through service to sales excellence
· Maintains up to date knowledge of products, services
· Performs daily branch activities such as safe deposit duties, opening and closing the branch and vault, other vault duties as assigned
· Maintains up to date knowledge of products, services, technology and regulations
· Maintains operational records, reports and procedures required by office
· Performs other clerical/support functions as directed. Complies with bank security practices
· High school diploma or GED, required
· 6 months Retail Banking experience, required.
· Experience working in a team environment and developing relationships
· Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field preferred
· Series 6 and state Insurance licenses preferred. Must obtain these licenses within a timeframe established by management
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required
· Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task
· PC and internet proficiency
· Must display principles of core values - Teamwork, Accountability, Communication, Service, Continuous Improvement, Inclusion, and Passion
Based on experience this position may be filled at the senior level.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bank - 4 months ago
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...