As the University Relations and Recruiting Manager, you will lead A9’s University recruiting efforts as we further build out our campus presence at schools nationwide. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that foster relationships with key universities and you will drive the overall program and our outreach efforts, promoting A9 and developing a candidate pipeline of new grads and interns.
- Drive strategy and planning of university outreach and programs to build A9’s short and long-term candidate pipeline.
- Partner with senior management to determine entry level and intern needs for the company.
- Identify target schools and manage the candidate selection process including campus and on-site visits, resume reviews, and decision processes.
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of A9 and promote A9’s interests on assigned college campuses.
- Recruit the best and brightest university students and college graduates.
- Organize all university on-campus events including interviews, information sessions, and tech talks.
- Manage summer intern program including event planning and coordination.
- Ensure all proper paperwork and documentation is completed for college candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Manage all college candidate data tracking and reporting.
- Manage the University Programs budget, including ordering and maintaining campus giveaway inventory.
- Travel required during peak season.
A9 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in college recruiting for a technology organization.
- Experience in developing innovative university programs and developing on-campus relations with both campus career centers and with targeted professors and research groups.
- Genuinely enjoys working with and recruiting University students and has a passion for talking to and interacting with this specific population.
- A team player who is detail-oriented and has outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of results and demonstrated accountability in keeping and building strong personal networks.
- Experience in exercising judgment and discretion with sensitive, confidential information.
What began as Earth's biggest bookstore has become Earth's biggest everything store. Expansion has propelled Amazon.com in...