The Wrigley Company is a recognized leader in confections with a wide range of product offerings including gum, mints, hard and chewy candies, lollipops and chocolate. The company has operations in more than 40 countries and distributes its world-famous brands in more than 180 countries. Three of these brands - Juicy Fruit®, Wrigley's Spearmint®, and Altoids® - have heritages stretching back more than a century. Other well-loved brands include Orbit®, Extra®, Starburst®, Doublemint®, Skittles®, Freedent®, Airwaves®, Life Savers®, Eclipse®, and Winterfresh®. Wrigley is headquartered in Chicago, Ill., and operates as a subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated, a private, family-owned company founded in 1911. Mars, Incorporated is one of the world's largest food companies, generating global revenues of 30 billion dollars annually and producing some of the world's leading brands in six segments that include Chocolate, Drinks, Food, Petcare, Symbioscience and Wrigley.
The University Relations Manager holds responsibility for the deployment of the Mars, Inc. One Mars Strategy within Wrigley North America, including Graduate & Undergraduate Program(s), as well as the Graduate Leadership Development Program (GLDP) which will require regional coordination and integration with established initiatives. This position will play a key role on the overall North American work stream in designing and evolving current strategies, and making recommendations to ensure it meets the need of related talent strategies for Wrigley NA.
- Lead for University, Diversity and Professional event process and participation including but not limited to:
- Research and recommend appropriate recruiting events based on functional and business needs.
- Administer Managerial and Functional Competency assessment tools, processes, and instruments for internship selection. Ensure their consistent incorporation in interview process design and implementation.
- Manage event logistics which includes event collateral, schedule candidate interviews and material shipments.
- Ensure the staffing process is followed and act as a champion for the candidate experience.
- Create and manage tools and processes to ensure track ROI.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations on future participation and budget requirements.
- Grow programs and benchmark externally through the creation of a solid peer network to gain competitive advantage over other firms in attracting high calibre talent and utilize leading edge techniques and tools.
- Additional responsibilities include special projects as assigned and contribution to the Talent Acquisition community.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Minimum 3 years experience in Talent Acquisition (2 years of experience developing strategy related to campus recruiting).
Experience developing, managing and/or facilitating customer focused organization solutions.
Project management experience, with demonstrated initiative and change management skills.
E ffective influencing, presentation and communication skills.
Willing and able to travel up to 25%.
The Wrigley Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Wrigley - 19 months ago
Wrigley is a recognized leader in confections with a wide range of product offerings including gum, mints, hard and chewy candies, and...