Our world-renowned program is adding providers! Under the direction of Dr. Alfred Cheung, the University of Utah Department of Nephrology has grown to become one of the most well-respected programs in the country. We offer the most comprehensive Nephrology services in the region with 18 dialysis centers in three states.
- 100% Nephrology - No expectation of general Internal Medicine
- Stability of an employed position with the University of Utah
- Enjoy life outside work - More than 50 days of annual paid time off
- Hospitalist service for admissions - Light call taken over the phone
- Plan for the future - 14.2% of base salary added to retirement fund
- Full-spectrum practice - Mix of clinic, inpatient and dialysis duties
With a metro area of more than half a million people, Provo, nestled in the Rocky Mountains, features year-round activities. We offer a diverse arts community, a booming economy and a backyard that is truly a natural wonderland! From high-end shopping and fine dining to fishing holes and nationally-recognized ski slopes, find it all right here.
- 45 minutes to Salt Lake City - Live where you choose
- Host of the 2002 Winter Olympics - Four world-class ski resorts
- Gateway District - Clark Planetarium, Discovery Children's Museum, IMAX
- The Leonardo - Newly constructed art, science and technology museum
- Dozens of private and public schools; nine colleges and universities
- Listed by National Geographic Adventure Magazine's "Where to Live and Play" as a cultural hub