United States-North Carolina-Raleigh
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Position of Public Trust
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Systems Administrator 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Raleigh, NC.
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Unix Administrator 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Postal Services and Solutions group. This is a contract
to provide USPS Information Technology with professional, technical and support services to support the application
development, database production support, help desk administration, LAN administration and various requirements for
distributed technical support throughout the USPS enterprise.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installs and maintains the operating system and related software products.
- Provides management of infrastructure and applications changes.
- Maintains accurate documentation and quality control.
- Provides action plan for resolution of any/all faults detected.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years experience.
- Experience supporting AIX, Redhat or mainframe Linux systems.
- Experience supporting systems running Oracle RDBMS.
- Ability to write scripts.(KORN, BASH and PERL)
- 9+ will be accepted in lieu of a Bachelors Degree
- Position requires a current Position of Public Trust Designation
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please visit our website at http://careers.northropgrumman.com
- Bachelors Degree
- Position prefers a candidate with a current Position of Public Trust Designation
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...