URBAN OUTFITTERS in San Jose will be holding an open interview job fair Wednesday, July 11th 3-8pm
Please bring a current copy of your resume and dress to represent the brand .
TITLE: MERCHANDISING TEAM LEADER
REPORTS TO: Store Merchandiser or Community Store Manager
Assist the Store Merchandiser/Community Store Manager in the presentation and placement of merchandise to create a customer experience that is inspiring, dynamic and entertaining for our customers. Partner with the Store Merchandiser/Community Store Manager and Department Managers to analyze business needs weekly and set the highest standard possible for visual excellence. Participate in building community relationships that directly reflect the Urban culture. To uphold the Urban Outfitters “Peers Teaching Peers” philosophy.
PEERS TEACHING PEERS: Urban Outfitters develops and remains creative by one person’s idea that is shared. Great ideas frequently come from partnership in our stores; together they are the foundation of the creative process and they are the pioneers in developing the Urban environment. It is essential that the Community Store Team share their ideas so that we as a company can continuously foster an environment of “peers teaching peers”.
- An understanding of the Urban Outfitters culture and its appeal to the local market
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Creative interests or a background in Fine Arts or Design
MERCHANDISING AND DISPLAY:
TEAMWORK AND COMMUNICATION:
- Uphold visual standards and ensure that the sales floor is stocked
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized store environment
- Assist in merchandising and display projects and take an active participation in floor sets VIBE:
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience by engaging the customer through conversation and service
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours
- Provide a store experience that reflects the Company’s customer service standards
- Contribute to the overall VIBE in the store by being respectful and helpful to others
- Work productively within the team and take the initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal
- Assist in the training and development of peers
- Communicate positively and effectively with customers and peers
- Actively participate in department and daily meetings
- Demonstrate proficiency in job knowledge (i.e. shipment processing and merchandising standards)
- Participate in the processing of new shipment and help to keep the receiving and back stock areas clean and organized
- Assist in the timely and accurate completion of weekly tasks (i.e. markdowns, re-tickets, and RTV’s)
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Exhibit strong Loss Prevention awareness and comply with all inventory control measures
Urban Outfitters - 14 months ago
If you're a metropolitan hipster, Urban Outfitters has your outfit. The firm's 200 namesake stores -- mainly in the US, but also i...