Urgent Care Practice Opportunities Available in Beautiful North Georgia!
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), a hospital based multi-specialty group bringing together more than 150 talented physicians, associate providers and other clinical staff, is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 700,000 people. NGPG is currently recruiting BC/BE Physicians to join our Urgent Care network.
Opportunity Details :
• New Dawsonville location to open Spring 2013; New Cleveland location to open Summer 2013
• Attractive FLEXIBLE shifts available
• (5) Urgent Care Locations: Buford, Braselton, Cleveland, Dawsonville and Gainesville
• All Urgent Care locations are open 7 days a week from 8am-8pm
• Must be comfortable treating patients of all ages (infant-geriatric)
• Servicesrange in acuity from sore throats to acute myocardial infarction
•On-site lab and imaging
•Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans
• Life, Health & Disability Insurance
Northeast Georgia Medical Center, (NGMC) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 500+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians.
NGMCis "One of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2013” according to Healthgrades. NGMC is also one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals®according to a study by Truven Health Analytics. NGMC is one of only 20 “Large Community Hospitals” selected, in addition to being the only hospital in Georgiato make the list in any category.
To learn more about this practice opportunity contact: Marshall Poole, Physician Services,
770-219.6635, email@example.com or visit: www.practicemedicinehere.com
Northeast Georgia Health System in Gainesville, Georgia, is a not-for-profit community health system, dedicated to improving the health and...