Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS)
Urology Practice Opportunity in Beautiful Northeast Georgia!
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), is currently recruiting a fourth Urologist to join our growing Urology Group.
- This opportunity is 50% inpatient surgery and 50% outpatient clinic.
- Monday – Friday 8a-5p plus call (1 in 5).
- The selected candidate will be joining a group of 4 experienced Urologists and 1 PA
- Hub offices in Gainesville, with additional clinics in Braselton, Dahlonega and other northeast Georgia locations
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) and NGPG offer state of the art facilities and equipment as well as the opportunity to perform cutting-edge procedures and learn from skilled, tenured colleagues.
NGPG offers Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance. We are in the fourth fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 550+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians.
NGMC has been named " One of the 10 Best Places to Work in Georgia ” according to an article in Georgia Trend magazine and NGHS has been named one of " Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces " by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011- 2013.
Contact Marshall Poole, Physician Recruiter at 770.219.6635, email@example.com
Northeast Georgia Health System - 30+ days ago
Northeast Georgia Health System in Gainesville, Georgia, is a not-for-profit community health system, dedicated to improving the health and...