Do you want to play an active role in shaping the next wave of mobile user experience? We are looking for a Design Researcher with strong skills in experimental research design and experience translating user data into actionable product insights. The role conducting customer site visits to support the research team. Phone Design Researchers are responsible for the quality of the phone product throughout the entire product cycle, beginning with gathering customer and competitive insight, translating those insights into design opportunities, then iterating and validating the product direction through research.
The contract will initially run for 3 months with option to extend.
- BSc. in Social, Cognitive, Behavioral or Experimental Psychology or equivalent industry experience required
- Experience designing and running original experimental research
- Ability to understand and articulate the underlying behavioral or cognitive cause for a usability issue with a product
- Experience delivering usability data to influence interaction, visual and motion design
- Ability to visualize data and customize presentations for various non-research audiences
- Ability to inventory and evaluate the competitive landscape for a product
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team with limited supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...