User Acceptance Testing Analyst
The User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Analyst functions as a gate keeper balancing quality vs. speed to market, from new applications to major application enhancements. This role is great opportunity to learn more about Staples’ supply chain and the systems used.The UAT Analyst provides support for significant North American Delivery (NAD) Supply Chain projects requiring UAT prior to "go live" decisions. This role will be responsible for aligning resources between Information Systems, Middleware, Business Users, and all other related departments. Additionally, this role will be required to understand high level systemic project requirements and assist with gathering expected outcome.
- Work with the business owners to define test scenarios and expected results
- Verify control sheets are created and validate requirements from the Project Requirements Document
- Ensure that a detailed test plan is available for test users with estimated execution dates and times allowing the business to allocate resources
- Ensure that bugs/defects identified during UAT and logged using tracking software then communicated to appropriate group for resolution
- Ensure testing takes place within agreed timeframes that meet project milestones which should include time slated for retests and regression
- Communicate UAT updates with extended business and IT teams
- Ensure that the test environment and required data is setup to meet the scenarios created above
- Ad hoc assignments as required
- High School Diploma or Equivlent
- Minimum of three years of related experience in Engineering, Finance or IT
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Finance or IT
- Six years of related experience
- Basic knowlegde of Supply chain concepts
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing others in a matrix organization
- Strong computer/analytical (Excel, Access, Microsoft Word) and organizational skills
- Experience with AS400, Replenishment Systems and Sterling Intergration Platforms
- Financial analysis/justification experience
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.
Staples - 11 months ago
There’s a whole lot more to Staples than you probably ever imagined. As the world’s 3rd largest internet retailer and a trusted...