As the recognised market and thought leader for app store analytics, App Annie continues to be the industry pioneer, constantly redefining the boundaries by which the app industry is viewed, measured and valued. We are a truly global team and are experiencing extraordinary growth and success across offices in Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, London and San Francisco.
Based in sunny San Francisco you will report to and work closely with the Senior User Acquisition Manager to strategically plan, develop, execute and constantly measure integrated marketing programs that will generate the demand and subsequent acquisition of users across multiple products.
- Develop creative and innovative customer acquisition solutions using SEM, SEO, social, affiliate and content marketing
- Manage aspects of the acquisition funnel, media optimisation, reporting including A/B and multivariate testing
- Work effectively across multiple internal teams to deliver successful end-to-end campaign definition, development and execution
- Measure campaign effectiveness, return on marketing spend, SEO and SEM performance and campaign ROI
- 3-5 years experience in online marketing
- Strong online marketing background with an online channel focus, preferably within a high-tech/internet company in the mobile industry
- Analytical and data-driven with experience in web analytics, website optimisation, A/B testing
- Proven track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement and retention that meet/exceed revenue and profitability goals
- Experience using web analytics software and Salesforce CRM
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment where ambiguity exists
- Unafraid of standing up and speaking out to ask for direction, advice or for work that will help the company progress
At App Annie, we hold our product development team to a very high standard. As such, we as a company stand by the following principles:...