User Experience Analyst
This newly established position is to work closely with engineers, developers, and product managers throughout all stages of the product life cycle to design, develop and test user interfaces. Responsibilities include defining user requirements, creating detailed specifications and developing usability test plans. Must define and create detailed specifications for new and existing UI/UX design for Windows, Mobile and web-based applications.
· Demonstrate design artifacts at every stage of the design process (interaction flows, UI specifications, prototyping mockups, etc.) in Agile / Scrum environment.
· Use prototype interfaces for testing, analysis and review in order to gain feedback, alternative solution ideas, revision assignments or validation.
· Work in the existing software to identify/modify/enhance specific processes and individual screens to improve the UI/UX throughout the software suite.
· Validate designs through usability surveys and direct interaction with users, executive managers, client project manager, technical support and quality assurance.
· Be a resource for all departments on user-centered design principles and methodologies.
· Remain current on UI design trends and possess an awareness of competitive developments and methods.
· Update content audits, user scenarios and task flow diagrams on a regular basis.
· Create, execute and manage consistent design guidelines across all current and future screens to promote a positive impact on the overall user experience.
· Design and build company web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
Schenectady, New York
· UI/UX Design and user stories experience to create and optimize end to end user experience for enterprise, eCommerce website and webpages
· Usability studies, test and target experience
· Must be able to clearly communicate concepts and functionality and be able to defend design