Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 20,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
Work closely with designers, user researchers and product managers in a fast-paced environment, responsible for applying creative problem solving and strategic thinking to complex software design problems.
- Work in a hands-on role producing stellar designs that negotiate the complexity of a cloud driven enterprise software system.
- Produce high-quality design deliverables to communicate design solutions, open questions and facilitate discussion.
- Effectively present designs, communicate rationale and trade-offs and be receptive to feedback.
- Communicate with team members, gather feedback, and iterate quickly.
- Perform at a high level in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile environment and be open to change.
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
- MS in Information with emphasis in Human Computer Interaction or related degree (Visual Design, Human Factors or Product/Industrial Design).
- Alternative: BS & 2 years experience in job offered.
- Background in: Interaction & interface design; Human factors; Prototyping; User research; Communication & presentation
- Must have online portfolio of design work.
NetSuite is focused on helping midsized companies and divisions of large corporations manage their core business processes in a single...