Description: Leading Global Internet Retailer
Salary: 110K - 140K + Bonus
Senior User Experience Designer, Display Advertising
If you are you passionate about understanding user behavior and solving customer problems, and have big, disruptive ideas for how to conceive, creates and deliver branded online shopping experiences for millions of customers worldwide, we have the role for you. Join our display advertising team and help us create innovative online shopping experiences for millions of customers across multiple platforms for the world's top advertisers.
As a senior user experience designer for display advertising initiatives, you will be responsible for driving design deliverables such as user interface designs, interaction models, and prototypes for new and innovative shopping experiences across our owned and operated web properties, mobile applications and Kindle experiences as well as internal campaign management applications.
- Design useful, usable, and desirable user experiences in a team environment
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, marketing metrics, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements for new advertising products
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of advertising experiences and applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
- At least 5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for the web
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, and Dreamweaver
- Passion for digital marketing and metrics
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
You may apply directly: http://www.itwallstreet.com/indeedpost.php?id=5086
helene.chen [at] andiamopartners.com*
Andiamo Partners | 90 Broad Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Main: 212-488-1595 | Fax: 212-742-1970
Andiamo Partners is a globally recognized provider of human capital services to top tier financial institutions.
We pride ourselves on building and maintaining relationships with our candidates throughout their careers. We have highly valued relationships with our clients, and recruit for their locations in NY, NJ, CT and London.
View our open positions at www.ITWallStreet.com
Andiamo Partners specializes in the following:
Equity (Stocks, Options, Futures, Structured Products, Swaps), Fixed Income (Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, MBS, ABS, Bonds, Treasuries), Hedge Funds, Program Trade, Prime Brokerage, Quantitative Analysis, Commodities, Foreign Exchange (FX), Mutual Funds, Retirement Systems, Clearing Houses, Exchanges, Asset Management, Client Connectivity / FIX, ECN, ATS, EMS / OMS, Market Data, Reference Data, Security Master.
Application Development & Integration - Java/J2EE, C/C++, C#/.NET, Python, Ruby, etc., Infrastructure Management, Project Management/Business Analysis, Database Management, Information Security, Quality Assurance, Desktop/Helpdesk Support, Trade Floor Technology, Executive IT Management.