CallMiner is looking for a User Experience Designer. Come join the CallMiner team in Sunny Southwest Florida to help us maintain industry leadership and grow one of the hottest technologies in enterprise software. CallMiner is one of the leading vendors of speech and voice of customer analytics solutions selling to the world’s largest companies and government agencies.
Great intuitive user experiences win customers, particularly in technology industries. CallMiner is seeking a User Experience Designer to help us crush the competition and create passionate, productive users. As our product line expands, designing integrated and/or consistent user experiences is crucial. Through interviews and observation, you will gain an intimate understanding of processes, workflows, objectives, and challenges facing a variety of user types. This understanding will enable you to champion product usability enhancements and design effective solutions to product requirements. With your graphic design skills, you will also provide consistent experiences from corporate and product marketing in collateral and CallMiner.com, all the way through our product designs.
As the sole experience designer, you will work closely with a cross functional team within an agile development framework to deliver enhancements at a rapid pace. You will support requirement definition with web application UI design mockups or prototypes, and feature implementation through image creation. To be effective, you will successfully balance daily sprint design tasks with user research and testing.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Web application user experience & interface design
- User observation, interviews, usability testing, & user persona definition
- Pragmatic identification of prioritized usability enhancements
- Development of conceptual design mockups, wireframes, and simple prototypes
- Image creation for various product or marketing purposes
- Definition and maintenance of design patterns
- 7+ years experience in user experience/interface design for web based software
- Passionate about the customer and user experience – experience in conducting user testing, observational analysis, user interviews, user persona development, focus studies and in applying feedback collected
- Portfolio of successful UI design work for interactive web applications – solving complex problems with simple and intuitive designs. Portfolio of marketing graphic design work desired.
- Solid understanding of HCI concepts and their real-world application
- Degree in a design related field including human computer interaction, graphic design, architecture, and industrial design
- Preferably experienced working within Scrum or a similar agile framework
- Experience in design of business intelligence, visualization/reporting tools, analytics tools, contact center, or search applications are a definite asset
CallMiner, Inc - 22 months ago