Working in the Product Management group, be the primary owner of the User Experience for the SaaS product (thousands of users on a weekly basis). Help shape the overall UX strategy in order to create a usable, functionally rich, attractive and ultimately better selling software.
- Gather requirements by talking to users/stakeholders and understanding product goals and existing product usage.
- Rapidly create and iterate on wireframes\prototypes and eventually high fidelity mockups or functional prototypes.
- Help to define user stories by adding user interactions and screen design mockups.
- Work with Engineering to ensure the technical feasibility of designs and guide the interface through the development process.
- Organize and run usability testing to elicit requirements and verify designs.
- Experience designing web-based commercial software applications. Experience with rich browser-based interfaces; Mobile design experience a plus!
- Past involvement in all phases of the development process.
- Proven track record of producing tangible results.
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, incentive program, an excellent benefits package and 401k. Our company prides itself on providing a stable, exciting and challenging, yet positive learning atmosphere with an opportunity for professional growth and development. After hours shifts will also be eligible for a shift differential.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference UX in the subject line.
Continuum provides a leading SaaS-based managed services platform that Managed Services Providers (MSPs) use to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses. The comprehensive platform provides an intelligent Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution, comprehensive 24 x 7 Service Desk and an advanced backup and disaster recovery (BDR) offering branded Continuum Vault - all integrated with an industry-leading Network Operations Center (NOC), delivering a single, unified managed services experience. The company currently employs more than 650 professionals worldwide, supports over 3,300 MSPs, and monitors more than a half a million endpoints. The principal owner of Continuum is Summit Partners , a Boston based growth equity firm that has raised more than $15 billion in assets. We are growing quickly and have offices in Boston MA, Cranberry Twp, PA, and Mumbai, India.
Continuum Managed Services, LLC - 21 months ago
Envision EMI - Continuum designed and implemented Envsion's mission critical systems which have been in use for 7 years. These systems...