Founded in 1999, its initial public offering in 2010 (QNST), QuinStreet, Inc. is the leader in vertical marketing and media online, consistently delivering the right sales leads at the right volume to thousands of industry-leading clients and business brands. The company's full-service approach combines direct marketing expertise, vast search and media reach, and industry-leading technologies to deliver dramatically improved results for clients. QuinStreet is headquartered in Foster City, CA, with satellite offices worldwide.
QuinStreet is seeking an exceptional User Experience Designer to join our internal Creative Agency to handle product design projects in support of the company's internal and external product development. You will work closely with other designers, copywriters, producers, business managers, and developers to create beautiful and compelling design solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Exceptional online portfolio demonstrating a variety of design solutions for user interaction design across multiple devices
- At least 5 years professional design experience and Bachelor’s degree in interaction design or similar discipline
- Knowledge of fundamental design principles; typography, color, composition, information design as related in interaction design
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills with ability to synthesize, at times, conflicting feedback
- Ability to prioritize and organize a number of competing demands under time pressure
- Apply user-centric design methodologies to build of high-fidelity mockups and interaction flows
- Conduct usability testing and record and translate feedback into workable solutions and tangible results
- Have a passion for elegant, simple design solutions that make life easier for those who engage with our products
- A strong understanding of modern web/mobile best practices to create an efficient user-experience
- Ability to quickly execute hi-fidelity comps with a strong attention to pixel-level detail and craftsmanship
- Keep up with trends and advancements in interaction design as applied to desktop and mobile experiences
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.