We are looking for a UX designer to join our growing team in Center City Philadelphia.
At RJMetrics, we inspire and empower data-driven people with powerful hosted software. Hundreds of high-growth e-commerce and software as a service businesses use our analytics platform to collaborate and make smarter decisions using data.
RJMetrics is backed by some of the most successful technology investors in New York and Silicon Valley, but we are Philly born and raised. We are located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia in convenient proximity to all major rail lines.
Our users are eCommerce and SaaS business operators, and, as our UX designer, you will build a deep understanding of how they work. You will then share this knowledge with our engineers and designers to improve the structure of information and interactions within our product. Your responsibility will be to drive projects that make complex data analysis simple.
The members of our data-driven team enjoy pushing eachother, so you should be prepared to clearly explain the reasoning behind your decisions, and teach others about your thought process.
Nice to Haves:
- A PORTFOLIO. Please don't apply without one!
- Experience performing user research
- Strong opinions about what constitutes a quality user experience
- Ability to communicate your insights effectively to others
- A willingness to get your hands dirty to get things done
- An eye for design, and the ability to explain why something does/doesn't work well
- A sense of humor
In return for having all of these skills, you will get to enjoy the perks of working at a fast-growing technology startup. These include:
- Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Past experience performing data analysis and visualization
This is a full time position located on site
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options
- The ability to build your own working environment with whatever hardware, software and furniture you need to be most effective
- Perks including a nap room, ping pong and foosball, a dual-tap kegerator with delicious local brews, awesome company outings, weekly catered lunches, and much more
- The ability to shape the future of one of Philly’s most promising and fast-growing companies
RJMetrics - 8 months ago
We power data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable. We do this by selling hosted business intelligence software to...