SOAP Creative is looking for a UI/UX Designer with the creativity and passion to create award-winning digital work (especially games, interactive experiences and mobile apps) for an awesome roster of clients, including: Activision, American Airlines, LEGO, Lucasfilm, Marvel, National Geographic, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Universal Pictures, etc.
What You Will Do
Work within an exceptional interdisciplinary team of fellow “Soaperheroes” to create inspired, polished and effective work that you can be excited by and proud of. View our creative reel - https://vimeo.com/soapcreative/soapreel2012
If this type of work inspires you, then we should talk. The projects will change, but the goal is always the same: to create amazing work for amazing clients. YOU will help push the bar of quality and innovation higher each day.
You will work on both internal and client projects. This includes but is not limited to: application conception, requirements gathering, functional specification, information architecture, wireframes, interaction design, visual design and documentation.
This is a full-time position located in Dallas, Texas.
Who We’re Looking For
- Portfolio showcasing design experience in the consumer web, mobile, or software application projects.
- Experience in design strategy with the ability to turn concepts into elegant wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs targeted towards web, mobile, and social applications.
- Loves perfecting user experiences/interfaces and enabling interaction/play through great design
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both oral and written. Guage usability of existing and new products, sites, and applications and determine new ways of improving them.
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple initiatives with a high degree of flexibility.
- Communicate with supervisors or project managers to determine project timelines, budgets and resource allocation required by projects.
- A collaborative spirit - you’ll be an important member of an impressive team and work directly alongside other disciplines to make great work better
- Entertainment/game experience is a plus; but not required - passion for these areas adds a lot though
- Proven knowledge in design, interface, and mobile trends
If you're on top of your game (or would like to be), care about your work, want to work with like minded people at the forefront of the industry, let's talk.
All applicants must provide links to existing work or portfolio. You will not be considered if a link is not provided.
About Soap Creative, LLC
Founded in 2002, we are artists, designers, thinkers, creators, tinkerers, technologists, gamers, strategists, social ninjas, innovators, rebels, developers and -- most of all -- digital fanboys with a common interest: consistently delivering amazing, effective work for amazing clients. We love what we do. Current clients include: Marvel, Warner Brothers, Activision, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Fox, AXE, Unilever, Sony Computer Entertainment, Universal Pictures, Xbox & Namco Bandai.
Soap has offices in Los Angeles, Dallas and Sydney Australia. We enjoy a cool, relaxed atmosphere and have a SOAP BBQ every Friday to celebrate a week worth talking about!
Soap Creative - 14 months ago