SolutionSet is looking for a top-notch User Experience Designer to join our team in Texas. You will be involved in the design and implementation of Internet solutions for our clients, delivering premier, creative, entertaining, high-volume, high-visibility, enterprise-scale websites.
You will be involved in the usability of all interactive and website applications, by producing and testing the visual tools that serve as blue prints for the overall information architecture and user experience. You will interact with clients to solicit business requirements and translate these into coherent and usable solutions. You will ensure the usability of all interactive and website applications designed by the team by creating effective screen designs that communicate client information and interaction goals to users. You will audit client websites, research best practices, suggest UE strategies, and create the site maps and wireframes to help clients meet their goals.
We'd like to meet you if you:
- Inherently know what makes users tick, and understand the methodological reasons to explain this behavior
- Appreciate how to balance business, marketing and creative goals to drive user-interaction
- Understand how design and technology can co-operate to create more than a sum of parts
- Collaborate and communicate professionally with clients and internal teams
- Respect deadlines and the value of achieved commitments
- Are motivated and eager to learn
The candidate must have proven ability and qualifications in the following areas:
Please send url to your portfolio along with your resume.
- Experience User Experieince and Information Architecture for large enterprise websites
- Degree in a related field such as UI Design, Human Factors, Product Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design or Interaction Design preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experince in an Enterprise setting
- Business Analyst background
- Experience in Creative Agencies or Professional Services preferred
- Excellent UI design skills and a demonstrable track record of designing interfaces and writing detailed specifications for products
- Experience in the development of typical UI deliverables; Personas, Use Cases, Task Flows, Site Architecture, Wireframes, and Best Practices Research & Heuristics
- Fluency in UI deliverable creation tools; Visio
- Experience with creation of complex interactional or transactional interfaces and Prototypes (Paper or Interactive)
- Familiar with rich media, web 2.0 , and mobile interface design best practices
- Experience in planning and conducting Usability Research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2003+
- Big picture design ideas
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Maturity and experience necessary to work with clients at various levels of the organization, especially Clients, Development and Creative Teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver on time results; grace under pressure
SolutionSet is an award-winning digital consultancy built from the ground up to combine the thinking, creativity, and passion of a digital agency with the strategy, process, and engineering depth of a technology consultancy. We design and develop web, mobile, social and digital marketing solutions to help leading companies better engage and serve customers. SolutionSet clients include, but not limited to Google, American Express, California Lottery, Cisco, Dell, Duke University,Intel, and TXU Energy. SolutionSet is a division of Epsilon.
SolutionSet is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law. SolutionSet is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
SolutionSet offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
SolutionSet - 17 months ago