User Experience Designer / Developer
All applicants must apply through the following web link: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=3180691
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship and local to the area.
Location: Atlanta, GA
nCircle is looking for a web-based application user experience designer/developer with a proven track record of building intuitive and attractive software. This position requires strong UI design, and implementation skills. As the user experience designer for nCircle's SaaS offerings, you will be working with product management and marketing to understand key requirements for our applications, and working with a software engineering team to transform requirements into software that people enjoy using.
Required Skills and Experience
- Own the user experience and user interface for nCircle's Benchmark product offering
- Guide the overall user experience of multiple products merging to a new common platform
- Build user interface designs and prototypes based upon requirements from marketing and product management
- Implement HTML-based front-end user interface, working closely with software engineering team to connect front-end work to the back-end services of the application
Additional Great to Have Skills
- B.S. or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of industry experience with visual problem solving as a product designer with an exceptional portfolio
- Passion for building modern and rich web applications
- Experience developing complex applications with strong navigation and workflow capabilities
- Portfolio of existing web applications and web interfaces demonstrating mastery in this area
- Exceptional understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, composition), and UX principals and methods
- Strong attention to detail and precision in implementation
nCircle offers a dynamic yet casual and fun work environment. We recognize that our employees are the key to our future as evidenced by our selection as one of the Greater Bay Area's 'Best Places to Work' by the San Francisco Business Times. We offer a unique environment where your ideas are always appreciated and your contributions make an important difference. Because of this philosophy, we offer competitive compensation packages, top-notch benefits as well as stock options to every employee. All of our employees enjoy the ability to make an immediate impact, learn new technologies, and partake in a high-energy, vibrant working environment with extremely accomplished people. We firmly believe work should be a collaborative place to learn something new every day.
- Experience with data visualization a big plus
- Graphics design experience a big plus
- Experience with modern web application frameworks (ASP.NET, Django, RoR)
- Knowledge of the MVM and MVVM presentation models
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle a plus